"...the most fun you can have online!"
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
folks 'been by since April 23, 2003, when this site moved to its current location.
Bubble Wrap Diagnostics
know your bubble wrap
- Snappers - these are the good ones - fairly easy to pop, and
loud. (fig. 1)
- Hardcores - these seem to flatten yet don't pop without Herculean
- Duds - these just flatten with a disappointing and unfulfilling 'fffssssss'
- Buddy Bubbles - these reinflate a neighboring 'buddy'
bubble when squeezed. See a small
- ABP - Already Been Popped. These come in 2 categories:
- flat, wilted and obvious ones (fig. 2)
- deceptively rounded and full-looking ones
- Edges / Partials - these are the bubbles at the edges which
are 1-99% intact, having been cut when the sheet was cut.
- the space between the bubbles
All content ©1996-2009 by OpalCat. No part of this site may be used without permission.
Disclaimer: Virtual Bubble Wrap® is a fun site with a
flash game that lets you pop bubblewrap on your computer. This site is intended
as humor and is not to be used to protect fragile items while transporting.
We accept no responsibility for damage to your computer or belongings should
you attempt to package your breakables with our virtual bubblewrap. Please enjoy
our fun flash game which is a silly, strange, bizarre, weird, useless, funny,
silly, mindless, time waster and stress reliever.