"...the most fun you can have online!"
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
folks 'been by since April 23, 2003, when this site moved to its current location.
Bubble wrap etiquette
- Don't pop someone else's bubble wrap without permission. This
could lead to Bad Things Happening to your person..
- Don't pop bubble wrap in quiet public places (like libraries)
unless you want it confiscated.
- Don't pop bubble wrap in a store if you haven't paid for it.
They get cranky when their rolls of bubble wrap are all limp.
- It is always good form to offer to share your bubble wrap.
- Giving your bubble wrap to children is good for Karma points.
- Chicks dig bubble wrap. Always bring it along on a date.
All content ©1996-2009 by OpalCat. No part of this site may be used without permission.
Disclaimer: Virtual Bubble Wrap® is a fun site with a
flash game that lets you pop bubblewrap on your computer. This site is intended
as humor and is not to be used to protect fragile items while transporting.
We accept no responsibility for damage to your computer or belongings should
you attempt to package your breakables with our virtual bubblewrap. Please enjoy
our fun flash game which is a silly, strange, bizarre, weird, useless, funny,
silly, mindless, time waster and stress reliever.